QuickBooks Hosting Migration: All You Need To Know
HC Created by HighnessCloud
Friday, June 29, 2018
Everyone who is aware of the QuickBooks cloud hosting must be also aware of the fact that switching from your old QB cloud provider to a new one is not an overnight process. You need to keep many things in consideration like planning, training, cultural change, execution, etc.
If a business is migrating for the first time to a new provider, then things become much more complicated as they also have to analyze the risk, searching for a good hosting provider and do a lot of other important tasks before the switch.
How to execute QuickBooks cloud hosting migration like a Pro?
- Analyze your current provider- Before even planning shift to a new provider, you should be very much clear about why you want to switch. This way, you will be able to analyze the disadvantages being faced by you due to your current provider and it will also help you to know, what are the things which you should look for in your prowl of the new QB provider?
- Start searching for the new provider- After looking at the drawbacks of your current provider, you should now start searching for a good QuickBooks cloud hosting provider. You can make a list of some of the best QuickBooks cloud hosting providers and then choose the best out them.
- Evaluate your current options- After filtering various QB providers, now you must have come up with a short list of your favorite ones. Now you need to evaluate these options on various parameters, like speed, security, reliability, scalability, customer support, etc.
- Shift your data- After coming to the final decision of your cloud provider, now you need to migrate your data from one cloud platform to another cloud platform.
When to migrate?
Being stuck with a bad company can result in an unimaginable loss to your company in the near future and the same thing applies to the QuickBooks cloud hosting provider.
There are several things which indicate that now it’s the right time to shift to a new cloud provider. Some of them are as follows:-
- One of the major indications of migration is the increasing downtime. Cloud is known for providing high uptime for the customers and if your cloud provider is not able to give you the most precious gifts of cloud then you better know what to do next.
- If your cloud provider is not able to maintain the level of security which you expected, then without wasting a second, you should start planning for the migration. Waiting in such cases will put your important financial data at risk.
- You can check the price of the other hosting providers and if you find out that others are giving the same cloud services or better cloud services at a much lower price than what you are currently paying then it’s high time to switch.
- You can also switch your QuickBooks cloud hosting provider if you find that they are not being able to match the SLAs.
What are the advantages of migration?
The decision of migrating to a new QuickBooks cloud hosting provider is a bold move that can save your business from a major catastrophe. Here are some of the major advantages which you get after switching to a new cloud provider.
- After migration, you will be able to minimize your operational cost as pay as you go plan fit like a glove in watertight budget and especially when price is the main issue of migration.
- A good cloud hosting provider can enhance your security and allow you to work in peace without worrying about any safety issues.
- A good cloud hosting provider also gives you better disaster recovery, enhanced backup solution, round the clock expert customer service and many more things.
- In addition to the above-mentioned benefits, a good cloud hosting provider can also help you increase the speed of your cloud which will indirectly enhance your productivity.
What are the main things to look for while searching for a cloud provider?
- Customer support
- Customer reviews
- Wide array of solutions
- Data center locations and features
- Disaster recovery service
Why choose Highnesscloud as your QuickBooks cloud hosting partner?
When it comes to QuickBooks and cloud accounting then HighnessCloud is one of the renowned names in this technologically advance market. Whether you are facing issues of speed and security or pricing and SLAs fulfillment with your current hosting provider, Highnesscloud can help you to overcome all your cloud hurdles and move out from the zone of loss and degrading productivity and efficiency.
Following is the list of perks which you get from Highnesscloud after choosing our QuickBooks cloud hosting solution:-
- Economical price- One of the main attractions of the QB cloud solution offered by Highnesscloud is its economical pricing structure. With no Intuit surcharge and hidden fees, the price offered by Highnesscloud is the cheapest in the market.
- Pay as you go plan- We believe in flexibility and therefore we offer pay as you go plan under which, you will have to pay for only what you use and you can also easily scale up or scale down your cloud needs as per your situation.
- Enhance security- We also offer bank-level security to our clients which helps them to concentrate on their business while we take care of all the security and safety measures.
- Smooth migration- If you are thinking that migrating to a new cloud provider will be difficult then put your worries aside as we assure smooth migration.
Data migration might not be an overnight work for your company but it is necessary for you to implement it if you are going through a bad cloud experience. Instead of keeping you out of the hot water, a bad cloud hosting provider can turn out to be the worst nightmare for your company.
So, make the bold move before it turns into a disaster and migrate to a new, better and more promising QuickBooks cloud hosting provider.