How to connect to Highnesscloud using Mac
- 1. For connecting to Highnesscloud remote server, first of all, you need to download and save the RDP connection on your local desktop.
- 2. Now download the Remote Desktop for Intel based Mac from the App store and then install in on your Mac computer.
- 3. Copy paste the link to download the Microsoft RDP https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id715768417
- 4. When the app is installed, look for the red color ‘Microsoft Remote Desktop’ in launchpad and click on it.
- 5. Click on +New icon for adding the remote server
- 6. Now in general tab, enter the information like Connection name, PC Name, User name and password.
- 7. Choose the newly created connection and then click start to connect to the server.